Data Subject Access Request
We have processes in place to ensure that we can facilitate a request made by an individual to exercise their rights under data protection law. We can identify such a request and know who to send it to. All requests will be considered without undue delay and within one month of receipt as far as possible.
The right to request information about how personal data is being processed, including whether personal data is being processed and the right to be allowed access to that data and to be provided with a copy of that data along with the right to obtain the following information:
• the purpose of the processing
• the categories of personal data
• the recipients or categories of recipient to whom data has been disclosed or which will be disclosed
• where possible the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
• the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
• the source of the information if not collected direct from the subject
• the existence of any automated decision making
Rectification: the right to allow a data subject to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning them without undue delay.
The right to have data erased and to have confirmation of erasure, but only where one of the following applies:
• the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was collected, or
• where consent on which the processing is based is withdrawn, or
• where there is no legal basis for the processing, or
• there is a legal obligation to delete data